With a big and exciting year ahead we are looking to expand our Marketing Team by adding a full-time social media and engagement guru!
The successful candidate will take on the title of Community Leader and be responsible for creating a well populated and curated online presence that promotes our brand, mission in the industry, and the sale of new homes. This role will also assist the Marketing Department in collecting data from campaigns and promotions to help us identify trends to improve future marketing efforts. Beyond online activity, the Community Leader will help to capture the purchase experience with surveys, move-in day packages, and personal follow-ups – allowing us to improve our process and to encourage reviews, ratings, or testimonial content from happy buyers.
You will be working closely with our in-house Graphic Designer and Marketing Director to deliver the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- The creation of content and the execution of creative social media campaigns to build company/project awareness
- Successfully meeting weekly post and content quotas for each of our active projects
- Driving engagement with our market on a regular basis using surveys, contests, and compelling multimedia
- Writing effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks
- Developing articles for the NewRock blog – putting out consistently timed content to move our brand and mission forward
- To review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- The administering of satisfaction and follow-up surveys to our buyers
- Timely delivery and follow-up on our move-in day packages – expressing and promoting a positive move in experience to our buyers while setting them up for future ratings, reviews and campaigns.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Team orientated and capable of collaboratively contributing to our goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on a mastery of writing for clarity, brevity, and accuracy.
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing, PR, Communications, Technical Writing or a related field
- Up-to-date with current trends and industry best practice
- Experience or knowledge of Google Analytics and how to use the data it provides
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Outgoing with exceptional people skills to engage with our buyers when needed
- Lives in, or able to relocate, to Medicine Hat
- An affinity for coffee shops, pizza, and Star Wars
For a more in-depth look at this job check out our post on InDeed: https://goo.gl/4Xwvq6
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, or someone you know, we’d love to hear from you. With a competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to work on the cutting edge of our marketing program this will be an incredible career move for the right person. Any questions or resumes can be sent to email@example.com